HICSA recognises that its success as an organisation and capacity to bring coordinated services to Aboriginal community members of the Yarra Valley will be reliant on the quality of the partnerships it forges. Partnerships may be formed to support:
- Direct delivery of services from and by HICSA
- Co-delivery of services with HICSA
- Sharing of the HICSA space, and/or other facilities and resources
- Promotion of information and available supports across the service landscape
- Development of service providers for culturally inclusive, culturally competent delivery
- Quality, ethical research and data gathering to inform service delivery
- Policy development and decision-making
- Advocacy for the needs and interests of the community
- Reconciliation and social/community building activities
The Department of Health and the Department of Planning and Community Development provided seed funding to establish HICSA.
HICSA Partnerships & Collaborations Examples Include:
Plus many more...